Word that wildly popular “accelerating vanilla” World of Warcraft emulator Nostalrius is sunsetting when confronted with a Blizzard legal threat has dominated Mmo game news for the past few days. I’ve seen numerous MMO gamers boasting they’d love for Blizzard to get the moment and mention its very own vanilla host, a retro server with old-school rules. Likelihood is slim; Blizzard has downplayed the theory on numerous occasions.
But if Blizzard did it, can you actually play it? Let’ersus put it to a study for a special edition Each day Grind!
Would you use a World of Warcraft vintage server?
- I currently engage in WoW and would likely play on some taste of retro host. (13%, 327 Votes)
- I currently enjoy WoW and would NOT play on some taste of retro server. (9%, 235 Votes)
- I used to play Amazing and would experience some flavor regarding retro server. (40%, Just one,005 Votes)
- I used to play Incredible and would NOT use some flavor associated with retro server. (18%, 444 Votes)
- I have never played Whoa and would use some flavor associated with retro server. (3%, Seventy two Votes)
- I have never enjoyed WoW and wouldn’t play on some flavoring of retro hosting server. (4%, 91 Votes)
- Elf grows. (14%, 353 Votes)
Total Voters: 2,527
Every morning, the Vastly Overpowered writers form groups with mascot Missouri to ask MMORPG players pointed?questions about your massively multiplayer on the net roleplaying genre. Grab a cup full of your preferred beverage along with take a stab with answering the question sat in today’s Daily Grind!