As if there was whatever else we’d be discussing this week? Co-hosts Justin in addition to Bree sort through the bombshells of both EverQuest Next and WildStar coming from last Friday, in search of reasons, effects, and silver linings throughout it. Will there be tears, defiance, or hope? Listen up!
It’s the Massively Article author Podcast, an action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer e-mails! And remember, if you’d like to send in your own letter for the show, use the “Tips”?option in the top-right corner in the site to do so.
- 00:00 – Introduction
- 02:15 – WildStar’s studio room gets gutted, Tiongkok release cancelled
- 14:40 – Will be WildStar salvagable?
- 21:15 – EverQuest Next is shelved
- 31:13 – The state of the MMO industry
- 42:16 – Are there at any time going to be more significant PvE MMOs?
- 47:11 –?EQN’s cancellation won’t make much of a difference
- 49:25 – EverQuest franchise’s future?
- 57:Thirty-nine – Are there any pure Mmorpg companies left?
- Download Episode?55
- Podcast theme: “Articulates of Things” from EverQuest Next
- Your display hosts: Bree?and Justin
- Listen to be able to Massively OP Podcast with iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, in addition to Pocket Casts
- Follow Massively Crowded out: Website, Twitter, Fb, Google Plus, Twitch
- If you’re having difficulty seeing or while using web player, book your flashblock or scriptblock placing.